Sales Development Representative - Multiple Roles
The Sales Development Representative will prospect target accounts within pre-defined verticals, researching and engaging appropriate contacts and booking meetings for the Inside Sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- New business development through outbound calling of pre-defined prospect list
- Effectively sourcing contacts, developing them into leads
- Salesforce reporting and usage – ensuring all information in Salesforce is inputted correctly and AccessPay lead generation and qualification processes are adhered to
- Manage a pipeline of prospects and leads, using content provided by the marketing team to nurture and develop relationships
- Record of exceptional achievement in exceeding goals
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
- A positive attitude towards life with a mindset where you seize the day and take initiatives
In return, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, fantastic career progression, a great environment, and the opportunity to work for a fast-growing VC-backed FinTech company that is delivering innovative solutions that make a difference.