Performance Marketing Manager
The ideal Performance Marketing Manager for AccessPay is an entrepreneurial and creative out-of-the-box thinking digital native with a get-things-done attitude, who wants to thrive in a fast-paced international environment.
What separates you from other marketers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis. You love data, but even more, you actually love implementing changes based on those findings – instead of just creating dashboards.
You’ll have an important role to play in the growth of AccessPay through marketing efforts across all paid channels.
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI’s.
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
- You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- You write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
- You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
- You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset
- Fast and willing to learn
- Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
- Experience in performance marketing & SEO
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Preferred to have experience in Hotjar, Semrush, Hubspot and/or other similar tools within the growth stack