Reports to: Head of Implementation
The Implementation Manager is a mid-level role within the organization, responsible for relationship building with our large corporate and enterprise customers from the point that they contract with AccessPay, until they are experiencing the full range of value from the platform, at which point they become a fully-fledged member of the Customer Success Community.
AccessPay’s Implementation Managers are tasked with rapidly building strong and trusted partnerships with a portfolio or new and in-flight clients, in order to understand the business drivers behind their purchase of an AccessPay solution. Ensuring that the onboarding delivers against those business drivers in line with a roll-out and go-live plan which is agreed with the customer. The Implementation team will guide the customer in the best ways to maximise value from our platform quickly, based on experience of similar customer and project types.
The Implementation team manages delivery for their customers to timelines and project plans which are clearly documented, well published and communicated with the wider organization. The team then anticipates any issues in delivering to plan and owns the remediation of those issues to the satisfactory conclusion of the customer.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for ensuring the predefined processes and procedures are used in conjunction with the correct tooling to deliver a world-class customer on-boarding experience which blows the mind of our customers every time. The Implementation Manager must have in depth knowledge of our products, platform, relevant markets and customer base. Our Implementation Managers are often seen as the expert in the room. It is crucial that you are able to lead conversations with senior stakeholders from our clients and third parties, such as banks and technology consultants. Taking complex information and disseminating this in a simple and easy to understand manner will be key to your success.
It is important to understand that you will be taking complete ownership of your own portfolio of projects. Some of these will be fast paced, two weeks start to finish, others will be six to eight month engagements.
The responsibilities of an AccessPay Implementation Manager can vary from project to project, including but not limited to:
- Scope and agree project and program plans for delivering the solution contracted for, and achieving the value which will progress the customers own strategic agenda and business drivers
- The Implementation Manager will work with the Customer Success team to build detailed client profiles throughout the onboarding lifecycle
- Ensure that all custom work is scoped and agreed via correct channels and procedures.
- As the ‘Technical Expert’ within the wider Customer Success team the Implementation Manager will help the team with any complex queries.
- Take ownership of your customer’s complex queries, ensuring a speedy resolution and documenting remediation actions