Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced product marketer who’s ready to make big impact! This role will closely collaborate with the marketing team, leadership team, product managers, and our customers to define and describe our platform, solutions, features, and pricing. The successful candidate will be a strong content marketer with the ability to produce fact sheets, sales decks, and web page copy, have a passion for user experience (UX), and have experience working with PR and analyst relations.
The person in this role communicates complex information clearly and concisely without the fluff and strongly believe there’s no point in creating something unless it adds value to their audience. While they will receive direction and should execute it with a ‘can-do’ attitude, they’re also encouraged to be proactive and bring forward their own ideas.
What you will be doing:
- Build relationships across AccessPay’s marketing, sales, customer success, and product management teams, as well as with customers
- Define and describe AccessPay’s platform, solutions, features, and pricing with the help of collaborators, taking a needs and value-centric position
- Own relationship with PR firm and manage press releases and customer testimonials (written and video)
- Gather competitive intel on solution capabilities, features, pricing, messaging, positioning, and marketing plans
- Collaborate with product managers on optimising the user experience for increased in-app conversions
- Coordinate, write, and test product marketing content according to requirements for prospect- and customer-facing materials including promotional campaigns, product marketing, user adoption campaigns, sales enablement, etc.
- Report on product marketing content performance…and more!