Finextra interview – Cloud Payment TechnologyAccessPay Marketing
“What corporate requirements are banks unable to fulfil?” – Finextra Interview
This interview took place in October 2014 and is available to view on Finextra under the title ‘The corporate-to-bank challenge’
Key questions asked during the interview :
- “With corporate requirements changing, what are they expecting from their banks?”
- “How have advancements in technology impacted on the corporate space?”
Explanation provided on how new technology and cloud payment innovation is affecting the corporate-to-bank relationship. Views on the challenges that corporates are facing in their payment processing (such as managing multiple banking portals), and how technology such as cloud computing, cloud payment and straight through processing are also covered in the interview.
- “Corporates have certain requirements that the banks are unable to fulfil…”
- “The lack of integration of banking portals with the corporates’ back office system is definitely a frustration.”
- “Technology is advancing pretty rapidly, especially with the evolution of cloud vs on-premise software.”
- “Cloud is the way forward for helping corporates to bridge the gap between themselves and the bank.”
For more videos from AccessPay please visit our Media Hub.