We are looking for a highly motivated individual to lead, motivate and Inspire our growing team of Service Delivery Managers. Customer Experience is central to everything we do at AccessPay and our Service Delivery Managers are responsible for creating and maintaining trusting and long-lasting relationships with our customers. From the point the customer’s join AccessPay our Service Delivery Lead will work across multiple teams to ensure that the customer achieves the value they expect from our product.
This will be a varied role where you will work with the Head of Service Delivery to embed new processes, manage a small portfolio of enterprise clients and take responsibility for the development of our Service Delivery Managers. Importantly you will be the owner of Incident Management within AccessPay and must ensure our Incident management policy Is adhered to. You will effectively handle client escalations of high impacting incidents. To do this successfully, you will need to gain a good understanding of AccessPay Products, AccessPay clients and their business needs.
You will be accountable for the service we deliver, using Incident and Problem management principles to Improve Internal processes and procedures to benefit our customers. Working with direct reports to review tickets raised, Identify patterns and trends, suggesting solutions where possible and seeing these through to completion.
Creating and maintaining relationships both Internally and externally Is a must. You will be in direct contact with senior internal and external clients, representing the AccessPay Service Delivery Team on scheduled conference calls, face-to-face meetings and Client Business Reviews. Understanding the needs of both AccessPay and our Customers to manage communication, ensuring that we are communicating to the correct audience, at the correct time, about the correct subject.
As this Is a new role within the Service Delivery Department we are looking for someone with a successful track record of building and growing Service Delivery teams In a customer facing environment. Previous experience of owning Incident management and building out reporting and tracking capabilities would be beneficial. Financial servicing experience In the payments or card space would be an added bonus.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our fast-paced Service Delivery Team. Customer Experience is central to everything we do at AccessPay and our Service Delivery Managers are responsible for creating and maintaining trusting and long-lasting relationships with our customers. From the point the customer’s join AccessPay you will be their advocate and work with our Implementation and Support teams to ensure the customer achieves the value they expect from our product.
A first-class Service Delivery Manager will be someone who demonstrates accountability and ownership of their designated customers, taking responsibility for their issues and following these through to resolution. Gaining a deep understanding of our customers, their processes, and the drivers behind the need for the AccessPay platform. Disseminating this Information Is key to enabling us to develop and enhance features and functionality to meet our ever evolving customer needs.
Our Service Delivery Managers must exhibit proactivity and curiosity, reviewing tickets raised, Identifying patterns and trends, and suggesting solutions where possible. Using structured and ad hoc conversations to Identify customer pain points and additional use cases. Reporting back In a clear a concise manner to the wider business will be critical to success.
The Service Delivery Manager must be willing to take responsibility for engagement with their customers. Whether they are discussing Incident and problem management, the latest updates from our product team, or obtaining references and case studies. Taking a creative approach with customers that have little or no appetite for engagement.
Reports to: Sales Development Manager
- Due to the ongoing success of our Business Development teams we are again looking for ambitious and driven sales people
- You will be an outgoing self-starter, ideally with prior B2B sales experience
- At AccessPay you will proactively research and map a market sector/vertical which is assigned to you and spend time developing a strategy to successfully prospect into that market
- Through outbound calling/emailing you will source and build connections with target personas within your vertical, using content provided by the marketing team to initiate, nurture and develop relationships
- You will work to engage with appropriate contacts in order to generate warm leads and sales opportunities, using in depth knowledge of our products (training provided) to demonstrate AccessPay’s unique value proposition
- You will be an excellent communicator, capable of managing effective interactions with stakeholders of all levels
- You will work collaboratively with the wider Business Development team to share successes and continuously refine and test messaging and prospecting approaches that engage the AccessPay target persona(s)
- You will book meetings for the Corporate Sales team and share the information you have gained to optimise deal closure
- You will use tools such as Drift (live-chat) and Salesforce CRM effectively, maintaining a high level of data accuracy
- You will maintain excellent communication across the sales function and work to ensure shared success by striving to exceed your own personal targets
Reports to: QA Manager
We are looking for an innovative and experienced QA Analyst to join our team here at AccessPay. You will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, and test scripts whilst working as part of team with other members of the QA team, Developers, DevOps & Product Owners. This role will combine automation and manual testing, with the aim of increasing the automation split in the future.
Quality Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all Acceptance Criteria is met
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the product
- Creating suitable test data
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Working closely with Developers, QA team, DevOps and Product Owners in scrum teams to resolve technical, design and functional issues using manual and automated testing techniques
- Clearly reporting test progress
- Providing test estimations
Quality Analyst Requirements:
- Typically 2-3 years’ experience in a QA discipline
- Experience working to Agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban & defect tracking tools such as Jira
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of API, Performance, Load testing and associated tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
Job Title: ISOC (Information Security Operations Centre) Manager
Reports to: Head Of GRC & Security
We are looking for a driven and technically gifted Individual to join the team and be the driving force behind all aspects of operational security. They will have an understanding and appreciation of the regulatory demands which will Influence the company’s security posture as well proven experience in network security.
The staff member will be responsible for creating and designing key new processes that need to be suitable for scrutiny from both internal and external audits and be able to articulate security considerations across all levels of the business.
A clear vision and strategy will need to be produced backed up by a in depth gap analysis in order to select the appropriate tools required to meet strategic objectives. An ability to handle multiple workstreams will be required to ensure day to day operational duties do not substantially Impact long term objectives.
- BCDR Testing
- Change Management (Security)
- Incident Management (Security)
- Network Security
- Security Training
- SIEM Configuration
- Pen Testing
- Risk Assessments
- Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
Reports to: Head Of GRC & Security
We are looking for a collaborative and enthusiastic Individual to join the team and oversee an audit and risk programme across the company. They will have an appreciation of compliance legislation and an understanding on how evidence can be collected against the applicable controls.
The staff member will be responsible for organising audits, reviewing risks and ensuring documentation controls are In place. They will work with members of staff across the organisation assisting them In complying with their audit obligations.
Experience In all areas of applicable legislation would be a benefit but Is not a requirement. The right candidate will above all else be able to work with Internal and external stakeholders translating requirements and working to close any non-conformances raised.
An ability to handle multiple workstreams will be required to ensure day to day operational duties do not substantially Impact long term objectives.
- Audit Management (Internal-External)
- Compliance Requirements
- Corrective Action Remediation
- Data Protection Legislation
- Document Management
- IMS Management
- ISO 9001/22301/27001
- PCI DSS
- Process Management
- Risk Management
- SOC 2 Assessments
We are looking for a Project Manager to join us on this journey. This Is a new role and you will play a vital role In shaping the way our Implementation Team grows to meet the demands of scaling up In a fast paced FinTech.
Your objective will be to ensure that our onboardings are completed on time and deliver the fantastic value customers expect from the AccessPay platform. Customer experience Is central to everything we do and this role Is key to building strong and trusted partnerships with our Customers.
You will join our Implementation team and quickly begin to understand our customer’s business drivers behind the purchase of their AccessPay solution. Completing scoping sessions to produce roll out and go live plans to meet these requirements. Working with our technical consultants you will guide our customers In the best way to maximise value from our platform.
Your plans will be clearly documented, well published and communicated with the wider organisation. You will anticipate any issues in delivering to plan and own the remediation of those issues to the satisfactory conclusion of the customer.
You will develop an In depth understanding of our platform, relevant markets and customers to lead conversations with senior stakeholders from our customers and third parties. Taking complex information and disseminating this in a simple and easy to understand manner will be key to your success.
It is important to understand that you will be taking complete ownership of your own portfolio of projects. Some of these will be fast paced, two weeks start to finish, others will be six to eight month engagements. Ultimately prioritising your workload across projects of varying complexity and duration Is an absolute necessity.
Ideally you will have a track record of successfully delivering (SaaS) software solutions simultaneously, within a business-to-business environment, managing interactions with stakeholders of all levels and disciplines including Product, Engineering and Customer Success.
Reports to: Marketing Director
This role supports all operational aspects of Sales & Marketing, namely process, tools and technology. It also includes working closely with customer success, data management and product teams, to ensure AccessPay continues to make these functions and their interactions with Sales & Marketing as efficient and effective as possible.
The candidate will be involved in defining clear manual and automated processes and ensuring accurate tracking is in place to properly measure the success and ROI of a wide variety of activities.
Attention to detail, numeracy skills and methodical approach will be required to prioritise a series of process-orientated tasks, delivering and enabling a seamless client experience from early-stage lead generation through to contract renewal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Success administration for Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Proactively research and map processes across Sales & Marketing, documenting and sharing them to ensure best practice.
- Ensure data cleanliness and compliance; verifying that segmentations and tagging are always correct and operational.
- Set up HubSpot forms for new landing pages.
- Support demand generation execution, tracking programs including digital inbound marketing plans and outbound nurture streams.
- Proactively recommend process improvements.
- Work with our data team to accurately pull reports and dashboards across systems (especially Salesforce, HubSpot, and Power BI).
- Set up the necessary tracking to measure marketing and SDR attribution across campaigns and channels.
- Provides an efficient, proactive, and responsible support service to sales and sales management.
- Ensure adherence to compliance standards.
- Carrying out technical implementation tasks of across all systems and platforms, including page builders (Divi), email systems (HubSpot), opt-in software, eCommerce platforms, automation programs, etc.
- Identifying acquisition and funnel-related operational issues and ensuring a timely escalation to resolve problems.
Reports to: Director of Technology
Engineering mission: Design, build and operate top-quality, global technology products that serve the company vision, mission and strategy and are highly available, reliable, scalable, serviceable and secure.
Role mission: Build and lead an organisation capable of repeatedly delivering against the engineering mission as the function grows into a globally distributed team.
- Manage all engineers, team leads at AccessPay.
- Manage QA manager and all quality engineers and testers at AccessPay.
- Work with the director technology, architecture and product to make quality of architectural decisions across the engineering function.
- Overall technical quality at the system level for the engineering function. Technical quality is the combination of availability, reliability, scalability, serviceability and security.
- Continuous improvement of development productivity, driving the efficiency of cross-functional pods through technical lead, quality leads, product and architects.
- Build/maintain a culture of high performance within engineering. Nurture a culture of accountability and risk-taking.
- Ensure that engineers are developing appropriately to the next level in their careers. Drive processes for performance reviews, management, and development.
- Responsible for growing the team by hiring the best engineers possible. Working with HR and engineering team to build the AccessPay technical employer brand and turn AccessPay into a preeminent destination for top engineers.
- In cooperation with the Director of Technology, owns the organisational design for the engineering function.
- Owns the engineering roadmap. Works with Team Leads, Architect, product and other key stakeholders to define and manage roadmap over extended time periods.
- Maintain and optimize engineering budget, including people, tools, training, events, licensing, etc.
- Working with product management to ensure we have the right product strategy, and teaching team leads and engineers/QA engineers to do the same.