Call us 020 3282 7152

Book a demo

We think there’s nothing like AccessPay on the market – but you be the judge. Complete the form below & find out why organisations such as ITV, Helping & The AA trust AccessPay with their business payments and cash management requirements.

Making a difference in Corporate Treasury Operations

Download: Cash Forecasting Optimisation Playbook

Get your copy!

You spend 80% of your day gathering data, leaving only 20% to analyse and make decisions. You want to flip this pain on its head and start adding more value, but your hands are tied with incumbent systems and processes – does treasury operations have to be this way?

Icon/Large/Inefficient Data Gathering Created with Sketch.

Inefficient data gathering

Compiling data from multiple banking portals, back-end systems and treasury tools is a resource drain – there’s not enough time in the day to analyse that data to determine accurate positions for investment.

Icon/Large/Enhanced Reporting Created with Sketch.

Analysis & Reporting

Data analysis, compiling detailed reports and executing strategic decisions is what you want to do – the only problem you have is that gathering data and creating these reports is a manual headache.

Icon/Large/Transforming Finance Created with Sketch.

Managing Working Capital

Rather than reacting to issues as they occur, you want to identify bottlenecks in the working capital cycle and resolve them before they occur – but without an efficient treasury tool, it’s a difficult task.

“AccessPay is really easy to use and it’s really made a difference for us. We are definitely a more efficient team because of it.”

Karen Fagan, Head of Treasury Operations, ITV Read the story

Why AccessPay for Corporate Treasury Operations?

Icon/Large/Enhanced Reporting Created with Sketch.

Analytics & Reporting

Arrive at your desk each morning to a complete report outlining your global cash positions by bank, currency, region or legal entity level. No longer will you have to spend 80% of your day gathering data from multiple sources.

Icon/Large/Case & Liquidity Management Created with Sketch.

Liquidity & Forecasting

Complete visibility of all of your cash balances helps you uncover pockets of dormant cash, allowing you to sweep into higher interest accounts, or use as an alternative to costly lending facilities.

Icon/Large/Bank Statements (Digital) Created with Sketch.

Cash Management

Maximise visibility and access to cash and reduce your reliance on banking portals by viewing all of your bank account balances and transactions in real-time through a single cloud-based platform.

Icon/Large/Risk Management Created with Sketch.

Risk Management

As well as removing the risks associated with manual data compilation, AccessPay allows you to manage large exposure, reduce negative credit interest exposure and understand unexpected activity.

Icon/Large/First Class Support Created with Sketch.

First Class Support

Proactive, rapid response UK-based support. Remote access and remote updates give us agility other suppliers simply can’t match.

Icon/Large/Using APIs Created with Sketch.

Future Proof Solution

A flexible cloud-based platform with automatic updates via the cloud – view all your statement information by region, currency, bank or legal entity, anywhere, any time through one platform.

Want to know more? Call us on 020 3282 7152 or

Get in touch

One platform for ultimate visibility and control

The use of disparate systems and applications across the finance and treasury function can create unnecessary complexity, risk and inefficiency. By connecting these systems, The AccessPay platform empowers finance and treasury professionals to achieve their goals.

Explore the platform

Want to know more?

Get in touch to find out how AccessPay can help you and your finance or treasury team achieve your goals.

Contact us

Fill out your details and one of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours to learn a little more about your requirements and talk you through how we can meet them.