AccessPay is hosting a free webinar with Accountancy Age and Financial Director on the impact of the pandemic on the finance sector.
Why this discussion and why now?
Finance teams across the UK have had to accelerate plans for digital transformation in response to the pandemic.
The sudden outbreak of coronavirus, and subsequent national lockdown, highlighted an over-reliance on manual processes, inefficient legacy systems, cumbersome paper and/or in-person authorisations and an overall lack of digital integration between back-office systems and banks.
This spans across finance functions including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reporting and reconciliation, cash management, treasury, and shared services.
In this webinar the panel of industry leaders will discuss the practical changes finance teams have made and will be making to overcome these new set of challenges in 2021.
Who is on the panel?
- Tom Lemmon, Moderator, Accountancy Age
- Ciaran O’Donnell, CFO, Virtual FD
- Waqas Ahmed, Financial Transformation Expert
- Anish Kapoor, CEO, AccessPay
What will the discussion cover?
This will be a moderated session, lasting one hour. There will also be a chat function for the audience to ask questions and interactive polls. Topics include:
- Changes necessary in 2021
- Managing the finance function remotely
- Preparing for the end of lockdown
- Future-proofing the payments process
This article was about: webinar