Centralise bulk payment operations
Manage payroll, supplier payments and collections from a single platform. The AccessPay platform is also file-agnostic, turning the upload and transformation of payment files in to a completely automated process. Alongside Bacs, you can connect to:
- Host-to-Host Banking Connections
- International Payments (SEPA, SWIFT)
- UK Payments (Bacs Direct Credit & Debit, Faster Payments, CHAPs)
Prevent errors & fraud
The AccessPay platform benefits from a range of bank-grade security tools designed to keep your organisation’s financial data secure.
- Artificial Intelligence scans your payment files for errors and detects suspicious transactions before you can approve payment runs
- Data masking and encryption ensures that sensitive financial data within your payment files cannot be compromised
- Advanced auditing capabilities make it easy to comply with regulatory and internal governance
- Multi-factor authentication reduces the risk of threat actors intercepting and accessing payment information
No Code Workflows
Staying in control of your payment approvals process is crucial in keeping the sensitive financial data you hold around staff, suppliers and customers safe. The AccessPay platform gives control back to finance teams by enabling you to build powerful workflows that fully reflect your internal processes.
- Benefit from clear segregation of duties with customisable, role-based permissions
- Build custom approval workflows around your existing payment approval processes to guarantee a secure, walls up approach to payment processing
- Created unlimited workflows to process Bacs payments across accounts payables, receivables and payroll
Why AccessPay for Bacs Connectivity?
Speedy set up
Switching to AccessPay is easy. We connect our customers to Bacs in days, not months. Our team of onboarding experts work to your requirements.
With no transaction fees, one fixed annual subscription fee and free platform upgrades, the AccessPay platform is not only cost-effective, but future-proof, too.
AccessPay is both bank and file agnostic, making it easy to integrate with any back-office system (and even your banks).
Automate Bacs Reports
As part of your setup we can build workflows to automate the download of all your key Bacs reports to a central location for speedier reconciliation.
Industry Leading Service
We really do try our best to ensure our customers are happy. And that’s exactly why we're rated 4.9/5 on Feefo and have the top Net Promoter Score in our industry, its why 98% of customers stay with us
Built-in data validation tools help reduce risk and avoid human error, whilst every part of the approvals process is controlled by you.
What Our Customers Say About Us:
Frequently asked questions
At AccessPay, we’ll never charge per transaction. Instead we offer a flexible annual subscription model which means you’re not penalised for growth.
Pricing is calculated based on 3 factors:
- Transaction bandings
- The number of banks you want to connect to
- The payment schemes and messaging networks you want to connnect to
From purchase to implementation, onboarding with AccessPay for Direct Debit collections takes days.
Once you’re connected, the team will guide you through the process of building out intuitive payment workflows and managing users on the system. Once that’s done, you’re good to go!
Yes, we’re a Bacs approved, FCA registered vendor and we carry out regular security testing with 3rd party vendors.
We’ve also made a bunch of bank-grade security tools available to our client-base to give you greater peace of mind over your financial data:
• PGP encryption
• Multi-factor authentication
• sFTP upload
• Data masking tools
• Robust, customisable approval workflows
• User profile management
• Fraud/Error detection tools
Yes, the AccessPay platform is 100% cloud based. You don’t need to install anything and will receive free platform upgrades and fixes as soon as you become a customer.
All you’ll need is an internet connection to get started