“Our key users have reported that the platform is very user-friendly and easy to operate. They are able to see a much better overview of each transaction and are well positioned to ensure optimum security at all times, too.”
Pascale Nicholls, Head of Central Finance at Amnesty International UK
Say goodbye to online banking portals
Manage payroll, supplier payments and collections from a single, file-agnostic platform that securely automates the upload, transformation and submission of payment files.
Industry Leading Service
Switching to AccessPay is easy. And with rapid onboarding, no transaction fees, a simple annual subscription fee and free platform upgrades, the AccessPay platform is not only cost-effective, but future-proof, too.
Prevent fraud and error, take control
- Data masking and PGP encryption ensures that sensitive financial data within your payment files cannot be compromised
- Advanced auditing capabilities make it easy to comply with regulatory and internal governance
- Multi-factor authentication available, powered by Duo
- Rules-based AI automatically detects suspicious transactions
- Enforce segregation of duties with approval workflows and user controls
All payment types, multiple ways to connect
Process accounts payables, receivables and payroll payments through one platform. AccessPay connects to all major Payroll, ERP and General Ledger applications to help keep your team focused on value-added tasks.
Ken Wong, Revenues System Administrator at Argyll & Bute Council
Frequently asked questions
At AccessPay, we’ll never charge per transaction. Instead we offer a flexible annual subscription model which means you’re not penalised for growth.
Pricing is calculated based on 3 factors:
- Transaction bandings
- The number of banks you want to connect to
- The payment schemes and messaging networks you want to connnect to
From purchase to implementation, onboarding with AccessPay for Direct Debit collections takes days.
Once you’re connected, the team will guide you through the process of building out intuitive payment workflows and managing users on the system. Once that’s done, you’re good to go!
Yes, we’re a Bacs approved, FCA registered vendor and we carry out regular security testing with 3rd party vendors.
We’ve also made a bunch of bank-grade security tools available to our client-base to give you greater peace of mind over your financial data:
• PGP encryption
• Multi-factor authentication
• sFTP upload
• Data masking tools
• Robust, customisable approval workflows
• User profile management
• Fraud/Error detection tools
Yes, the AccessPay platform is 100% cloud based. You don’t need to install anything and will receive free platform upgrades and fixes as soon as you become a customer.
All you’ll need is an internet connection to get started